Your online fundraising page is the easiest and most effective way of fundraising for your Darkest Night Sleepout.
Other options are endless, but here are some ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
- Emailing friends and family is a great way to start, send them the link and encourage them for a donation you think they are able to give.
- Post the link to your fundraising page on Facebook. With the average Facebook user having over 100 friends, think about how easy it will be to get the word out!
- Write down the address of your fundraising page and keep it with you. Once you get talking to someone who is interested in donating, just give them the address and they can donate as soon as they get home.
- Hold a bake sale after church
- Get your youth group to put on a special performance and charge an entrance fee
- Ask your family and friends to sponsor you to sleep out in the church carpark
- Sponsor your pastor to wear their PJs for a whole day
- See our Fundraising ideas page for other suggestions.